Petco Adoption Events!
Sat, June 15th
If you believe in rescue, please help our poodles by supporting Poodle Rescue Of Vermont.
Volunteer for PRVT
Like us on Facebook
Shop our eBay Store
Shop our PRVT Store
Surrendering a dog can be an emotional and difficult decision. If you are considering surrender, please visit our Surrender Center to learn about the options and resources available to you.
For information or an emergency, contact us:
P.O. Box 8355
Essex Junction, VT 05451
Poodle Rescue of Vermont
Helping Poodles. Helping People. Creating Families.
Our 1st annual
Poodles Available for Adoption
Click on their names to learn more about them:
Toy Size (10 inches and under at the shoulder)
Mini Size (Between 10 and 15 inches - most are in the 13-15" range)
Standard Size (Over 15 inches at the shoulder - most are in the 22-27" range)
None at this time. Coming soon!
Will you foster me, please?
If you would like to open your
home and heart to a rescue poodle,
Have questions about fostering? See our Foster FAQ.
• Holly's Story - December 2012
• The Poodle Press - Winter 2012
• The Poodle Press - Summer 2012
What We Do
• Support: We provide ongoing support to all of our dogs and their new owners.
• Rescue: We rescue Poodles from shelters, pounds, puppy mills, and backyard breeders.
• Surrender: We provide services without judgement to owners considering surrendering their dogs.
• Transport: We arrange ground and air transportation to bring dogs into our family from across the US.
• Foster: Our network of dedicated foster families provide the love and support that rescued dogs need.
• Home: We thoroughly screen adoption applicants to place our dogs in their perfect new home.
• Care: Our dogs receive the best emergency and preventative medical care available.
• Promote: We promote the importance of pet spaying and neutering.
• Educate: We strive to educate the public on animal abuse, endangerment, and neglect.
• Cooperate: We work with other rescue organizations and individuals for the greater good.
• Fundraise: Our services are 100% financed by your generosity and love of Poodles.
What We Don't Do
• Profit: We are proud to be a 100% uncompensated, volunteer organization.
• Surrender Fee: We never charge a surrender fee to owners trying to do the right thing.
• Discriminate: We welcome Poodles of any age, size, condition, or otherwise into our family.
• Overhead: As a foster home-based rescue our funds go directly to dog care expenses.
• Give up: Dogs are always there for us. We will always be there for them.